beginning, our group made clothes for Ms Beth . But she did not want to join at the
last. So our group recommended me to join.Then they made clothes for me .
This was my first time to do the model job, so I felt a little nervous.I was afraid that I did
something bad. Before the fashion show, I practise a lot to learn how to walking and do the pose.
When this day was coming, I felt a little nervous.So at the beginng ,my action looked a little
strange,then it became better.The fashion show took place at Tianjin at half past six.This day ,
I wore a black dress and a grey shoe. Also I made up the blue style.I think it can make me more
purity.
I felt this show is meaningful. I learned many things from this show. I know if you want to
do something well, you should practise a lot. Anything is not like you think.At the same time, you
should prepare a lot before the fashion show.You will have two ways to slove things because if
anything change, you won't worry .
没有评论:
发表评论